The Best Support The Best Support

Brings a tear to my eye to see my girl Sona kicking butt.

Markiplier Animated | Until Dawn | NO Markiplier Animated | Until Dawn | NO

Friggin hIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlarious, my friend! XD Good job!

Aerium Trailer Aerium Trailer

Looking great! Can definitely see improvements in style and smoothness! :D

Arc Infinitum 4 Arc Infinitum 4

Loving the new art style and models! Very well done, Kel-Chan. :D

Retro Years: A Look Back Retro Years: A Look Back

Had a lot of fun working with you Retro!! :D Hope this year is even more awesome than the last!!

Arc Infinitum 3 Arc Infinitum 3

Loving how each episode is growing and getting better, technically speaking. The animation is looking really good along with the effects! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

I remember watching this video ages ago on Facebook, and it still brings a fountain of tears to my eyes. Not only does this accomplish that through artistic merit, but its human merit as well.

This is definitely a video worth sharing and thank you so much for posting it here.

Video Voice Demo 2014 Video Voice Demo 2014

I rate it an A+ out of tomatoes. That's how ratings work, right?

Gianni responds:

Tomatoes are a fictitious mental construct we use to cope with our inability to describe things without assigning them fruits and vegetables so that we may more easily organize and process them.

Thank you for your delusion nonetheless.

Start Game Start Game

That was really! Such a beautiful animation style! I hope you get the best possible grade for that!

exninja123 responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Revy Vs Spike Revy Vs Spike

This was a really neat little animation! :D On my end, it was a bit choppy and I'm not entirely sure if that's thanks to my fabulously crap internet or not. In any regards, very nice work, Kel-chan! Very snappy, good choice with music, and as always beautiful execution!